The 2017 Drum Corps International Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA is January 27th & 28th, and we want YOU to be a part of it! Be there as representatives from all of DCI’s world class and open class corps convene for this annual gathering of the extended family, along with DCI staff, members of the board of directors, the DCI Creative Director and Judge Administration team, Hall of Fame members and student leaders. The two-day, action-packed agenda includes exclusive developmental and educational sessions designed to help guide your organization to “the next level” and beyond! Stay tuned for additional information and conference pricing details coming next week. Make plans now to attend this incredible session in the ATL!
2017 DCI Annual Meeting SoundSport Track Details:
Dates: Friday, January 27 at 5:00pm to Saturday, January 28 at 6:00pm
Location: Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA
Registration Cost: $375 per person
Accommodations: $129 per night
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 4th
This experience will include:
- Presentations on the SoundSport program, admin 101, board development, building organization and ensemble identity, marketing and social media, show design and more
- Presentations to the entire Drum Corps membership on Drum Corps International’s business plans and current industry hot topics
- All printed presentation materials to bring back to your organization
- Admission to Friday night director and drum major reception
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Coffee/soda bar during presentations
But most importantly, the DCI Annual Meeting will offer you with two days of networking with other drum corps directors who can offer first hand advice and information on building and sustaining marching music organizations. These connections, combined with hours of face-to-face time with the SoundSport founders and administrative team, will be invaluable to the growth of your organization.
Registration Information: All ensembles who apply for a 2017 SoundSport Membership by Friday, December 30 will automatically receive an Annual Meeting invitation and registration link.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: All Annual Meeting registrations received and paid for on or prior to Thursday, December 22nd, will receive a $50 discount. Registrations after December 22nd will be charged the full per person rate.
Thanks again for all that you do and we look forward to seeing you very soon. Have a wonderful (and safe) holiday season!